Our client, a facilities management provider who is a service led company focusing on providing proactive strategies for their clients. They work in partnership with their clients to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with their clients and contractors.
The company is growing rapidly, and we are currently recruiting for an experienced Data Centre Electrician to join a static team in West Lothian. In the role of Data Centre Electrician the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of planned, reactive, repair and installation of electrical maintenance work in a large critical data centre environment. The work will be on commercial property in West Lothian. They offer a competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long term work.
This role will involve working on a rotational shift pattern of 4 days on 4 days off. The hours of work will be 6am until 6pm and 6pm until 6am.
Responsibilities and duties
· Perform routine maintenance of electrical systems in critical environment
· Complete installation work
· Use handheld technology within allocated timescales
· Work as part of team members when required
· Work within SLA's
· Supervision of sub-contractors
· Complete general FM duties across the client's portfolio
Qualifications and skills
· A time served electrician with C&G or SVQ
· C&G Testing and Inspection would be desirable
· Previous experience in a data centre dealing with all types of electrical installation, service and maintenance work within the service sector
· HV and LV experience
· Generators, UPS, Power Distribution and HVAC knowledge would be an advantage
· Water testing experience
· Happy to work in a client facing environment
· Strong customer service focus
· Good health and safety awareness and knowledge
· High levels of communication
· Complete an enhanced Disclosure Scotland report
If you feel this role for a Data Centre Electrician is for you, please apply online now.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND