ASA are assisting our Glasgow based client with the recruitment of a Spanish speaking Reconciliations Analyst to join their finance team on a 12 month fixed term contract. This exciting opportunity is perfect for a pro-active individual who is driven to succeed for a career in finance.
Our client is a global organisation who pride themselves on their innovative approach. The successful candidate will be joining a team that truly encourages one another to achieve the best results. You will be based in the centre of Glasgow.
As the Reconciliations Analyst, you will:
· Carry out balance sheet reconciliations
· Review and clear open items on balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring relevant bookings are identified and made
· Ensure commentary is provided on aged items
· Support external reporting up to the completion of appropriate audit file
· Produce management information
To be considered for the Reconciliations Analyst role, you will have:
· The ability to speak fluent Spanish
· Previous experience within a similar role
· Excellent Excel skills
The Reconciliations Analyst position comes with a market-leading benefit package, including medical cover and life insurance.
Our client is looking to interview candidates for the Reconciliations Analyst role soon so please apply with an up to date CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND