ASA Recruitment's client is a leading contractor within the civil sector throughout Great Britain. They have a fantastic opportunity that has become available for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their Enniskillen Office.
The business is looking for someone with the drive to make it to the next stage in their career due to a large sustained increase in work load. Their main focus is to deliver high quality, professional solutions to their long lasting clients from design to project delivery, which over the years has built them a huge reputation amongst the industry which has given them the target to triple their turnover, so there isn't a more ideal time to join a thriving company that is on the rise.
The Quantity Surveyor Role:
The role will include managing the financial aspects of the overall project, preparing and submitting cost valuation reports on time, which will then be reviewed. You will be reporting to the commercial manager throughout the stages of the projects whilst carrying out an autonomous role with the obligation to remain in line with the budget from pre-construction through to final accounts.
* Strong experience of NEC forms of contracts
* All round Main Contractor experience
* Be confident with liaising with clients
* Experience of maintaining an autonomous role
* Quantity Surveying Degree or related discipline (HNC or HND)
* Full driving licence
* Procurement of subcontractors
* Submission of cost value reconciliations
* Preparing and meeting dates for valuations
* Subcontract payments and preparation for final accounts
* Measurement of sub contact works against original valuation
* Identify and agreement of change for variations
* Advising on main/sub contract conditions
Salary and Benefits:
* Salary - dependant on exact experience
* Benefits - company car / allowance + pension
To indicate your interest in this Quantity Surveyor role in Enniskillen please apply now with your current CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND