The Healthcare team at ASA Recruitment would like you to join our successful team of Care Assistants working in Care Homes in West Edinburgh (EH4 area).
Full time and part time opportunities are available for both day shift and night shift working patterns which means your working hours can be flexible to fit around any commitments.
In this role, you will be required to attend to all aspects of service user's needs including physical and emotional well-being, social interaction and the promotion of independence, choice, dignity and respect.
The ideal Care Assistant must:
* Provide references to support previous care experience
* Have the right to live and work in the UK
* Join Disclosure Scotland PVG Scheme
* Be passionate about providing a high standard of care
ASA Recruitment offers Care Assistants:
* Free training opportunities such as, epilepsy awareness, administration of medication and dementia awareness
* Competitive weekly pay
* Enhancements paid for weekend, unsociable hours and bank holidays
* Excellent holiday benefits
* Training and development opportunities also available
* A dedicated Healthcare team, committed to helping you
* Online diary to help you manage your availability and working diary
If you feel you have the right experience please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss suitable opportunities.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND