ASA Recruitment are looking for passionate and dedicated Staff Nurses to join our team in Aberdeen!
Do you want to work across Aberdeen in a variety of care homes; ensuring residents enjoy the highest possible quality of life?
This would suit a Registered Nurse, who has a genuine interest in elderly and dementia care, looking for full-time shifts or extra days to supplement a permanent job.
The successful candidate will possess strong supervisory skills and have the right qualities required to lead and motivate staff teams. They must have extensive experience of administering medication and have a focus in always delivering excellent person centred care.
ASA will -
· Pay £18-£24 per hour holiday accrual
· Provide dedicated support from our experienced Healthcare team
· Offer regular shifts to fit around your life, day & night
· Run free in-house training to promote your personal development
· Hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
· Have sound clinical knowledge
· Have experience of working in the care home sector
· Have strong leadership qualities
· Obtain a PVG membership (or update a current membership) via ASA
If you believe in making a difference in the lives of those who require nursing care and support, then please apply now.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND