ASA Recruitment are pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading independent Mortgage Brokers/ Advisors in Southampton, to help add to an ever growing team with 3 experienced advisors.
A dynamic and forward thinking company who have embraced technology and used it to expand at an unprecedented rate. The company provide ALL leads and admin support with excellent percentage splits for anyone preferring self-employed. With over 25 years in the industry and being directly authorised, this is one of the more attractive mortgage roles in the UK at present.
· Meet clients face to face to complete fact finds
· Process applications and present the best available options to clients
· Guide the client through the approval process
· Liaise with solicitors where necessary
· Ensure the whole process runs smoothly from start to finish
· Cross sell on protection policies
· 2 years' experience in a similar role
· CeMAP essential (DipFS desirable)
· CAS status (desirable)
· Ability to analyse and choose the correct products for each client
· Clear communicator with the ability to build rapport
· Proven track record of achieving targets
· Ensuring all compliance is met in line with FCA guidelines
· Employed or Self-Employed options with the flexibility to change if your circumstances do
· Market leading splits on Self-Employed contract- retainer offered if needed
· £25-35K salary on employed roles with a £65K OTE
· Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
· Car allowance and flexible working pension scheme after 6 months as standard
If you are an experienced Mortgage Advisor and would like to discuss this opportunity further please get in touch by sending an up to date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND