Are you an experienced carer with a passion for making a difference in the lives of others?
Would you like to receive competitive rates of pay?
ASA Recruitment are currently working with clients within the Private and Public Sector within the Clydebank, Dumbarton and Kilpatrick areas. Our clients are looking for Care Assistants with a minimum of 3 months in a care/nursing home service to support their clients and team.
Applicants will have experience in the following competencies:
* Providing all aspects of personal care support to service users, including meal time support, maintaining their dignity and independence at all times
* Social support where necessary
* Communicate effectively with the service users, their families, other support staff and health professionals
* Have a person centred approach to all aspects of the role and provide assistance with the service users best interests in mind at all times.
To be considered for this fantastic Care Assistant position, you will meet the following criteria:
* PVG cleared (an update for ASA will be required)
* SSSC registered (if applicable)
* Experience within a Care or Nursing home environment
* 2 References
Should you meet all of the above, ASA can offer you the following benefits:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Holiday pay
* Free Training and Development including Manual Handling
* Easy to use online portal where you can quickly and easily update your availability for shifts, check your assignments and timesheets
* Dedicated, friendly Healthcare Team
* Referral scheme
All successful applicants for the Care Assistant position are subject to PVG and reference checks.
To start your journey with ASA Recruitment, send your CV or click Apply today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND