ASA Recruitment are a leading healthcare provider for care staff across Scotland. We are looking for compassionate, hardworking and reliable individuals for Care Assistant roles throughout Fife. If you are looking for hours to suit you with various working patterns available this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Due to on-going demand we are looking for Care Assistants to work in care homes for adults living with various health conditions such as dementia, Parkinson's disease, illness due to a stroke and potential mental health illness. Various locations are available including: Glenrothes (KY6 & KY7), Leven (KY8 & KY9), Kirkcaldy (KY1 & KY2), Lochgelly (KY5), Cowdenbeath (KY4) and Dunfermline (KY12 & KY11). Various shift times are also available, these are early, back shift and night shift.
As a Care Assistant you will be required to assist with:
· All aspects of personal care
· Meal time assistance
· Participating and organising activities
· General cleaning duties such as making sure bedrooms, dining and living areas are clean, tidy and free from hazards
To be considered for the Care Assistant role you will need:
· The ability to use your initiative
· Work well on your own and as part of a team
· You must have a knowledge of your SSSC codes of practice and be registered with the SSSC
· ASA will need to process an update for your PVG scheme membership
· A minimum of 6 months previous experience in a care assistant role is essential
The position of Care Assistant comes with many benefits which include:
· Excellent rates of pay starting at £8.45 with enhancements to £16.66
· Holiday accrual
· In house training to support personal development
· Support from ASA healthcare team 7 days a week
· Web portal to help you manage your assignments diary and review time sheets online
If you are interested in the position of Care Assistant please apply online with an up to date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND