Due to a current increase in demand we are looking to recruit Residential Childcare Workers to work in Children's residential homes throughout Fife.
A key requirement for this role is experience and demonstrable knowledge of working with challenging behaviours.
It is also important that you can work as part of a team and also at times independently using your own initiative.
Integrity and a passion for working with others and supporting young people through extremely difficult situation is a prerequisite for this position.
Requirements for the role of Residential Childcare Worker:
· Minimum 6 months previous experience
· CALM accredited
· Experience of using Dyadic Development psychotherapy
· Registered for Residential Childcare with the SSSC
· SVQ 3 in working with Children and young people or a higher national certificate in Health and Social care or above
· You will be required to update your PVG with ASA Recruitment
ASA will offer:
· Excellent pay rates from £11.22-15.20 per hour
· Holiday accrual
· In-house training to support professional and personal development
· Support from the ASA healthcare team seven days a week
· Access to online portal to manage calendar and access to time sheets
If you meet the requirements for the role of Childcare Residential Worker please apply online by submitting your CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND