ASA are currently recruiting for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses to work on temporary/contracted assignments in care & nursing homes in various locations in the Ayrshire area.
ASA are a leading supplier of healthcare supply for the private and public sector throughout Scotland. All applicants must have a minimum of six months experience in a similar sector of care work in the last year.
Our nursing staff are expected to carry out duties including issuing medication and providing personal care to residents in care homes whilst assisting with mobility to promote independence when possible. It is important that you are able to work and lead part of a team to commit to the highest quality of care.
Day shifts £18 to £24 an hour or £20.17 to £26.90 (including holiday pay)
Week nights £20 to £26 an hour or £22.41 to £29.14 (including holiday pay)
Weekends £21 to £30 an hour or £23.53 to £33.62 (including holiday pay)
What ASA can offer you:
· Free PVG and uniform
· Hourly rates of up to £33.62 an hour including holiday pay
· Weekly pay
· Flexible hours including full-time or part-time work
· Free training to ensure staff are confident and capable of enhancing their skills
· No admin or insurance costs
· Travel expenses for travel to and from work
· Revalidation support
· Access to an award winning web portal to assist you to manage your assignments, update availability and review time sheets online
· Referral scheme
· Regular work
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference checks.
Please apply below if you are interested in the above position and have the relevant nursing experience.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND