Are you an experienced 17th edition Electrician?
Are you looking for an immediate start?
Would you like to work on a long term contract?
ASA are proud to be working with a local council client who is currently looking for a 17th edition Electrician to join them immediately, working in a number of commercial and domestic projects within the client boundaries on a contract that will be running until the end of the next tax year.
· 1st and 2nd fix installations
· Carrying out fault finding on various council projects
· Completing general maintenance and general repairs
· Testing, inspection and certification of all electrical works on the projects.
· Fully qualified 17th edition
· ECS Gold Card
· Full UK Driving License
· Experience working on public sector projects
· Able to work under limited supervision
· Asbestos Awareness training (desirable)
· Attractive working hours Monday - Friday
· Competitive pay rates
· Overtime at additional rates
· Holiday accrual
· Online diary to manage your availability and timesheets
· Support from ASA 7 days a week.
To apply for this rewarding opportunity please send your CV and we will be touch to discuss the role further
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND