ASA Recruitment are a leading supplier of health care workers across the public and private sector across Scotland. We are urgently recruiting for experienced Senior Healthcare Assistants to work in care & nursing homes in the Ayrshire area.
Senior Care Assistants are expected to:
· Assist service users in carrying out all aspects of their personal care including mealtime assistance
· Be respectful and mindful of each service user to ensure that their dignity is maintained
· Have experience of leading a team
· Liaise and communicate effectively with service users, families and colleagues
· Have positive and caring attitude to supporting residents
To be considered for the Senior Care Assistant role, it is essential that you:
· Have a minimum of 6 months Care Assistant experience in the UK
· Must have an SVQ 3
· Have experience of administering medication
· Are able to provide two Satisfactory references
· Have previous experience of moving and handling and personal care
· Have a current PVG (an update for ASA will be required)
· Are SSSC registered
What we offer:
· Competitive rates of pay, starting from £9.50 (£10.65 including holiday pay) to £19.00 (£21.93 including holiday pay) per hour
· Paid travel expenses and holidays
· Free In-house training to support personal development
· Access to an award winning web portal to assist you to manage your assignments, update availability and review time sheets online
· Referral scheme
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference checks.
Please apply below if you are interested in the above position and have the relevant care experience.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND