Are you Qualified Occupational Therapist looking for a change in jobs?
ASA are a leading health care provider throughout Scotland and are currently looking for Occupational Therapists in Glasgow and surrounding areas.
* Take a 'whole person' approach to each patient's physical and mental well being by considering all their needs - physical, social, psychological and environmental
* Establish realistic goals with the patient with meaningful outcomes
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate treatment plans in hospital and community settings
* Contribute to the analysis, planning, audit, development and evaluation of clinical services
* Organise support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
* HCPC registered
* 2 checkable references
* Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapies
* Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
What we can offer you as an Occupational Therapist?
* Highly competitive salary
* 24/7 in-house support from our dedicated health care team
* Easy access to time sheets
* Flexible working hours to suit you
For more information send your CV today and we will be in touch
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND