Are you an experienced Human Resources Officer? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a large public sector organisation based in Glasgow, are seeking an experienced Human Resources Officer for a long term temporary position due to start as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to work on a public sector contract in a dynamic office.
What we are looking for;
· CIPD qualified or HR recognised qualification
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Experience of providing guidance on a range of HR matters
· Strong understanding of people management
· Experience of designing and delivering and delivering learning & development interventions
What you will be doing;
· Providing guidance and support throughout the employee life cycle
· Providing support in relation to organisational development i.e recruitment, performance management and training and development
· Provide quality advice and guidance to ensure effective levels of performance and consistent fair management
· Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders
· Provide specialist knowledge and advice in relation to discipline & grievance matters with a view to resolving disputes quickly and effectively
· Give specialist advice and guidance regarding HR policies and procedures and employment legislation to ensure effective levels of employee performance and consistent and fair people management
Why work for us;
· Weekly pay
· Holiday pay
· Flexible working
· Dedicated account manager
· Free training (where applicable)
If you feel you have the right experience for the position of Human Resources Officer please apply so that we can consider you for this opportunity.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND