Are you an experienced Laundry Assistant?
Have you worked in a Care Home or similar environment?
Do you want a flexible and varied workload?
If your answer is yes, then I want to hear from you...
ASA Recruitment are looking for experienced Laundry Assistant's for ongoing temporary roles for our Care Home clients based in the Renfrewshire areas, including Paisley, Renfrew and Linwood.
The successful candidates will be required to:
· Operate laundry equipment which will include industrial washing machines; tumble driers and steam irons
· Sort soiled linen and clothing whilst observing hygienic practices
· Iron and fold service users linen
· Perform demanding and physical tasks whilst following instructions with accuracy
In order to be considered for the role of Laundry Assistant, you will have:
· At least 3 months experience as a laundry assistant in a care home or similar environment
· The ability to liaise with colleagues, management, service users and service users families
· Flexible working patterns to work around your lifestyle
· Holiday accrual
· Support from the ASA team 7 days a week
· Online diary so you can manage your assignments, availability and review time sheets online
Successful applicants will need to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference check.
If you are interested in applying for the position of a Laundry Assistant with ASA Recruitment, please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND