Are you an experienced Business Manager? Do you want to work in the public sector on an exciting project? Are you available immediately?
Our client, a large public sector organisation based in Glasgow, are seeking an experienced Business Manager with a finance background for a long term temporary position due to start as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic office where you can utilise your skills to assist in the smooth running of an exciting project.
What we are looking for;
· Demonstrable experience of programme planning, and budget management with evidence of being able to prioritise to meet tight deadlines
· Experience of managing conflicting priorities with challenging providers and stakeholders to deliver agreed outcomes in either a commercial or public service
· Excellent communication skills and experience of communicating with different audiences including senior managers and external stakeholders. In particular, demonstrable experience of writing well evidenced reports would be ideal but not essential
· Experience of monitoring stakeholder plans and ensuring they meet agreed set of measureable compliance and audit standards.
What you will be doing;
· Audit and maintenance of the business plans
· Day to day management of delivery partners in line with project plans and contractual obligations
· Compiling and reviewing business cases, creating and co-ordinating business reporting for the Senior Leadership Team and to the wider programme
· Document management and quality assurance of documents prior to scrutiny by Senior Leadership Team and the wider directorate
· Co-ordinate and manage recruitment programmes including securing resources for the process
· Control and management of the project budget
· Line management of admin team members
Why work for us;
· Weekly pay
· Holiday pay
· Flexible working
· Dedicated account manager
· Free training (where applicable)
If you feel you have the right experience for the position of Business Manager please apply so that we can consider you for this opportunity.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND