Are you an experienced support worker looking for a new and fulfilling role?
ASA Recruitment are one of Scotland's leading healthcare recruitment providers and currently require experienced Support Workers throughout the FK post code area (FK1, FK2, FK3, FK4, FK5, FK6, FK7, FK8, FK9 & FK10) in a variety of different roles including working with mental health, learning difficulties and autism.
For the position of Support Worker you will require:
* A minimum of 6 months experience
* Two references, one should support your care experience
* SVQ level 2 or higher would be desirable but not essential
* An updated PVG scheme membership
In return we can offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay £9.00-£11.00 p/h + mileage
* Holiday pay accrual
* Support from our ASA healthcare team 7 days a week
* In-house training from our qualified trainers
If you have a proud work ethic and are a compassionate Support Worker looking for a role helping people, then we would like to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND