ASA are delighted to be working in partnership with a market leading global company with a Glasgow city centre office. The finance team are looking to strengthen their existing team with a Financial Accounting Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for their first or second move post qualification and offers the chance of fantastic career development.
The Financial Accounting Specialist will be responsible for:
* Reviewing and preparing financial accounts and board reports
* Ensuring all accounting standards are met
* Working with auditors
* Ensuring all financial controls are adhered to
* Day to day team management and work allocations
* Ongoing team coaching and training
* Working with global stakeholders
* Providing technical
* Ongoing process reviews and improvements
* A Qualified Accountant, ideally big 4 or mid-tier CA with minimum 2 years PQE
* Staff management is essential
* The ability to demonstrate proven leadership skills
* Proven experience in stakeholder management and working to tight deadlines
This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to gain experience in a market leading global company. The end employer promotes a culture of ongoing employee development in a professional and enjoyable environment where successes are celebrated.
To be considered for this rare post which offers a competitive salary and benefits package, please apply online with an updated cv and we will be in contact.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND