ASA are recruiting on behalf of our award winning client for an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager for one of their busiest and most successful restaurants located in their employee owned, Real Living Wage accredited resort on a beautiful central island.
We are looking to speak to people with a drive and determination to succeed and who consistently show their passion for delivering excellent results while encouraging the team to do the same.
As the Assistant Restaurant Manager you'll be working closely with a Senior Manager to exceed customer expectation and to aid with the training and development of staff to ensure the highest levels of customer service are maintained.
The successful candidate should be;
· Creative and innovative to build on areas of the business to ensure continued success
· Highly motivated and consistently professional
· A clear communicator with an excellent understanding of customer needs
· Confident and well presented
· Experienced with working in a busy high end restaurant and dealing with staff
In return for your enthusiasm and hard work you'll be rewarded with;
· A salary of up to £23,000 per annum
· 'Live In' staff accommodation with your very own room
· Leisure membership
· Resort discounts
· Continuous development and career progression
If you believe you have what it takes to join an already established restaurant as Assistant Manager and help build on its already fantastic reputation then apply online and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND