ASA Recruitment are looking for an experienced and committed Housekeeper for a permanent role in Argyll.
Our client is located in a beautiful and scenic part of the country and is offering the opportunity to join their hotel staff assisting in the day to day upkeep and cleaning of their 10 tastefully decorated and contemporary styled rooms.
Our client is offering many benefits including;
· Annual salary of up to £16,500
· Full time hours of between 35-40hrs per week
· Tips and bonus
· Free meal on shift
This role will include but will not be limited to;
· Changing sheets and making beds in guest rooms to the highest standards of the hotel
· Keeping rooms stocked with bathroom items such as shampoo, soap, clean towels etc.
· Vacuuming, dusting, polishing furniture etc.
· Reporting daily to the Head Housekeeper
Due to the location of the role, the successful candidate may be required to live in staff accommodation, the details will be discussed during the interview stage.
If you are interested in this great Housekeeper opportunity, apply online and we will be in touch with you.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND