Our public sector client is looking for an experienced Project Support Officer to support the Project team in the co-ordination and planning of various projects in Edinburgh.
This exciting role would suit you if you have experience in Project Management methodologies and have excellent organisational skills.
The Project Support Officer position is to start ASAP for an initial 12 months with an option for extension.
· Assist the Project Manager and Team Managers in the production and maintenance of project plans and project documentation
· Assist the Project Manager and Project Team Leads in defining the work packages
· Co-ordinate the production of project reports and produce project highlight reports
· Participate in internal and external working groups and workshops
· Build and maintain excellent working relationships with external and internal stakeholders
· Support the maintenance of risk and issue logs
· Organise project meetings
· Represent the Project Manager in meetings and facilitate workshops if required
· Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
· Experience in IT project implementation and development life-cycle
· Excellent administrative skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
· Effective communications skills, both oral and written, with the ability to collate and present information to others
· A Basic Disclosure Certificate
· Experience of working in a Project Support role within the public sector
If you are interested in this Project Support Officer role and have the drive to work in a fast paced organisation on a time critical project, please click the link below to apply!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND