ASA are delighted to be working in partnership with a market leading client to assist with the recruitment of an Accounts Administrator to join a well-established finance team. If you come from a background in transactional accounting and would like to join a company where you will be truly valued, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Our client is a specialist organisation who are keen to expand their accounts team due to winning new business. The successful candidate will be working from their office in South Lanarkshire.
As an Accounts Administrator, you will be required to:
* Process accounts payable invoices and manage the purchase ledger
* Process payments and prepare nominal journals
* Handle complex queries
* Process staff expenses
* Provide administration support to the wider business
* Carry out reception duties; meeting, greeting and answering the telephone
* Carry out any ad-hoc duties within the finance team
To be considered for the Accounts Administrator role, you will need to have:
* An enthusiastic attitude and excellent communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Previous experience within a transactional accounting role
* A sound knowledge of Microsoft office packages
This is a unique opportunity which offers an excellent salary and benefits package. If you are interested in applying of position of Accounts Administrator please apply online with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND