Are you an experienced Catering Assistant looking for a flexible, supportive and varied role?
With ASA this is what you will receive. We are a currently looking for Catering Assistants for ongoing positions for our clients' based in the Renfrewshire areas, including Renfrew, Paisley and Johnstone.
As a Catering Assistant, you would be required to:
· Provide assistance in the kitchen with basic food prep, chopping vegetables etc.
· Serving food to service users, setting up and cleaning seating/eating areas
To be considered for the Catering Assistant role, you will need to have:
· Have worked in a Care Home or similar environment
· At least 3-6 months UK based experience in a similar role
The position of a Catering Assistant with ASA comes with many benefits including:
· Food Hygiene certificate, we can put you through this
· Flexible working patterns
· Support from the ASA team 7 days a week
· Web portal to help you manage your assignments, update availability and review time sheets online
Successful applicants will need to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference check.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Catering Assistant, please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND