Are you an experienced Class 2 driver?
Are you looking for a long term driving role in the public sector?
ASA are proud to be working in partnership with one of Scotland's largest public sector clients who are looking to recruit an experienced Class 2 driver for a long term contract with an immediate start and running until at least end of the financial year.
· Carrying out your duties in a safe manner adhering to all rules and regulations regarding Health and Safety and DVLA Legislation
· Vehicle checks before departure and after arrival of vehicle from Depot
· On occasions you may be required to take up warehousing duties as per business requirements
· Keep records as required
· Transport people, goods, & materials to / from given locations as instructed
· LGV Class 2 Licence
· Experience as a Class 2 driver
· Hold a valid CPC
· Good geographical knowledge
· Awareness of road safety
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Attractive working hours Monday - Friday
· Competitive pay rates
· Overtime at additional rates
· Holiday accrual
· Online diary to manage your availability and timesheets
· Support from ASA 7 days a week.
To apply for this rewarding opportunity please send your CV and we will be touch to discuss the role further.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND