Are you an experienced 17th edition Electrician?
Are you looking for a long term contract?
Would you like to work with one of Scotland's largest public sector clients?
ASA are looking to recruit an experienced 17th edition time served Electrician for a long term contract with an immediate start and running until the end of the financial year.
· Carrying out electrical installation work.
· Complete maintenance and repairs in domestic, commercial and public buildings.
· Test, inspect and certify all work ensuring it is carried out in a safe and professional manner.
· Carry out any other electrician duties required by the management team.
· SJIB 17th edition.
· Driving Licence.
· Good communication skills.
· High level of health and safety awareness.
· Hold a grading card with ECS certificate or approved equivalent.
· Asbestos Awareness Training (desirable).
· Attractive working hours Monday - Friday.
· Competitive pay rates.
· Overtime at additional rates.
· Holiday accrual.
· Online diary to manage your availability and timesheets.
· Support from ASA 7 days a week.
To apply for this rewarding opportunity please send your CV and we will be touch to discuss the role further.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND