We are currently recruiting for Logistics Assistants to participate in the planning and delivery of operations at assigned venues at the Glasgow 2018 European Championships.
Supporting the Logistics Officer, the role will involve resource planning for all logistics services requirements during the first phase. The second phase will be operational and will involve the implementation, delivery and site supervision on a specific Glasgow 2018 venue.
Other areas of responsibility for the role will include:
* Training and management of Venue Logistics crews at assigned venue
* Ensuring a safe working environment by implementing workplace safety protocols, including training programmes, benchmark standards and ongoing monitoring
* Assisting in the management of the delivery schedules for bump-in, re-supply, transition and bump-out of assigned venue
* Process and manage the allocation of logistics resources at venue e.g. materials handling equipment, utility vehicles and crew
* Provision of ongoing reports on specific venue logistics activities
We're looking for candidates with relevant event knowledge/experience and who are willing to be trained in specific associated activities such as using a forklift and first aid.
Other required skills include the ability to prioritise workload and problem solve independently together with effective communication and stakeholder management skills.
This assignment will start within the next couple of weeks and run until 13 August 2018.
If you feel you have the right experience, and would like to play your part in this prestigious event, please apply soon and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND