ASA Recruitment is a major supplier of healthcare workers across the public and private sector in Aberdeenshire, including Inverurie and Ellon. We are urgently recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to work on temporary assignments within our client's care homes.
Our Care Assistants are required to carry out all duties involved in the support of adults living with various health conditions such as dementia, Parkinson's disease, illness due to a stroke and potential mental health illness.
· Helping with day-to-day lives
· Assisting with personal care
· Assisting residents at mealtimes and working as part of a team
· Ensure residents enjoy a high quality of care in a safe and clean environment
· A positive and caring attitude and commitment to supporting residents is essential
· You must have a minimum of six months previous experience working as a Care Assistant
· You will be asked to register and fund applications to join the PVG scheme (£59) or update existing records (£18)
· You will need to update your SSSC registration or join if not yet registered
· You will also be asked to provide two reference contacts one of which supports your care experience
Our ASA healthcare team offer training and full support for our Care Assistants. We offer competitive rates of pay starting from £9.28 with enhancements plus holiday accrual. We also offer online support to help you manage your assignments, diary and review timesheets.
ASA are able to offer flexible hours and shift patterns to suit your life. Work is available immediately with us aiming to have you working within two weeks.
If you are a positive, hardworking person and the Care Assistant role is what you are looking for please send your up to date CV to be considered.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND