Our public sector client are looking for an Economist to add to their Finance team in Inverness.
You will be responsible for providing an economic appraisal service for projects and developments and the preparation and dissemination of economic intelligence and strategic information.
You will play a key role in bringing fresh thinking to the Economist role.
This full time assignment will run for approximately 6 months Monday to Friday (35 hours per week).
You will be required to work alongside an existing team. General areas of responsibility will include:
- Provision of economic impact appraisals
- Creating high quality economic intelligence
- Liaising with compliance and risk management and other key stakeholders
We are looking for experienced Economists who ideally have:
- A university degree in economic or a related discipline
- Economic appraisal experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Full UK driving licence
Benefits you can expect from working with us:
- Competitive pro rata salary
- Excellent benefits package including pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, gym subsidiary & other staff benefits
- 28 days annual leave - rising to 43 days (pro rata)
If you would like to be considered for the role of Economist in Inverness then please click the link below to apply.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND