ASA are currently working on behalf of one of our clients, an award winning private care home group, to recruit for nurses for their newly fully refurbished care home in Glasgow.
The group and the home are well established and the home is currently going through a period of change from public to private care home, this means that as well as having a new facility with top of the range equipment, there is also the opportunity for full or part time permanent nursing roles.
The home runs three shifts made up of early, late and night shifts and for successful candidates, are happy to be fully flexible on working hours and patterns, be it full time night shift or part time early shift.
Duties for nurses will include the following -
* Administering medication
* Acting as a guidance point for junior members of care staff
* Assisting patients with mobility
* Completing and reviewing relevant paper work
* Working as part of a team to ensure the patients enjoy a high quality of care
We are looking for motivated nurses who can commit to permanent employment and for those keen, there are real career progression opportunities here, the group are fully committed to supporting personal development for their staff team.
In return for your commitment the salary and benefits include -
* A competitive pay rate of £16 per hour
* 28 holidays per annum (pro rata for part time staff)
* Meals provided on shift
* Paid breaks for night shift staff
* Free on site parking
* Full induction and all necessary training
* NMC renewal fees covered
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND