Do you want to work with a company that can provide you with flexibility, variety and support?
Are you a compassionate and experienced Care Assistant?
Do you have previous experience of working in a care home or similar environment?
ASA Recruitment, a leading healthcare recruitment provider across Scotland, are looking for dedicated, reliable and compassionate Care Assistants to support our Care Home clients throughout Glasgow and the surrounding areas. Our clients have care homes and day centres around Glasgow including Possilpark, Knightswood and Govan.
Care Assistants are required to:
· Assist service users in carrying out all aspects of their personal care including mealtime assistance
· Be respectful and mindful of each service user to ensure that their dignity is maintained
· Liaise and communicate effectively with service users, families and colleagues
To be considered for the Care Assistant role, it is essential that you have:
· 6 months UK Care Assistant experience, or similar
· Previous experience of moving and handling
· The ability to work effectively in a team
The position of Care Assistant comes with many benefits including:
· Flexible working patterns to fit around your existing commitments
· Variety in your working week
· In-house training to support personal development
· Support from the ASA Healthcare team 7 days a week
· Web portal to help you manage your assignments, update availability and review timesheets online
Successful applicants will need to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference check.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Care Assistant, please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND