We are looking for Care Assistants to work in different care homes throughout Dundee supporting adults with various health conditions such as dementia, Parkinson's disease, illness due to a stroke and potential mental health.
Various shift times are available, these include early, back shift and night shift.
As a Care Assistant you will be expected to assist with:
· All aspects of personal care
· Meal time assistance
· Participating and organising activities
· General cleaning duties such as making sure bedrooms, dining and living areas are clean, tidy and free from hazards
For the role of Care Assistant you will require:
· The ability to use your own initiative
· Work well on your own and as part of a team
· You must have a knowledge of your SSSC codes of practice and be registered with the SSSC
· ASA will need to process an update for your PVG scheme membership
· A minimum of 6 months previous experience in a Care Assistant role is essential
The position of Care Assistant comes with many benefits which include:
· Excellent rates of pay starting at £8.45 with enhancements to £16.50
· Holiday accrual
· In house training to support personal development
· Support from ASA healthcare team 7 days a week
· Web portal to help you manage your assignments diary and review time sheets online
If this opportunity is of interest and you feel you have the right experience please apply online today by attaching an up to date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND