ASA are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our successful, Glasgow based client for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This excellent opportunity would be perfect for an individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
Due to exceptional growth within the business, the requirement for an experienced full-time Accounts Payable Assistant has arisen. The successful applicant will be joining a global organisation within the city centre of Glasgow.
As an Accounts Payable Assistant, you would be required to:
* Process a high volume of invoices on a daily basis
* Match, batch and code the invoices
* Carry out daily bank reconciliations
* Ensure weekly payment runs are completed
* Resolve customer queries by phone and email
To be considered for the Accounts Payable Assistant position, you will need to have:
* Previous experience within a similar position
* The ability to work in a high volume role
If you are interested in applying for the Accounts Payable Assistant opportunity, please apply online with an up to date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND