As part of our expansion programme at ASA Recruitment we are looking to recruit an in-house Healthcare Trainer. This role is to ensure all Healthcare temporary workers are trained in Moving and Handling, Administration of Medication, Dealing with Challenging Behaviour and Dementia Care etc
The role involves:
* Practical delivery of rolling set courses both mandatory and updates
* Being able to keep the learners engaged by creating a fun but relaxing learning atmosphere
* Travel to other locations as required to support training delivery
* Ensuring training records are kept accurately and up to date
You will require:
* Previous experience as a Trainer within the Healthcare industry
* Training or teaching qualification
* Good communication skills
* Effective Time Management skills
You will be motivated to deliver a high standard of training to all our temporary Healthcare workers to ensure a high level of care, on behalf of our clients, is provided to vulnerable adults or children.
It would be an advantage to have a good working knowledge of the Healthcare sector therefore this role would suit either a trainer in this field or a nurse with training experience looking for a change in career.
Proof of the right to work in the UK along with a full driving licence are both essential for this role.
If you think you have what it takes to be a success then please apply now with an up-to-date CV and we will be in contact with you.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND