We are urgently looking for experienced and caring Support Workers to join our growing team working across Aberdeenshire.
As a Support Worker you would be required to attend to all aspects involved in the care of people with a range of disabilities and needs including physical and emotional well-being, social interaction and the promotion of independence, choice, dignity and respect.
These are challenging but very rewarding roles where a caring and patient nature is required.
To be considered for this Support Worker role you will need:
· Experience in administering medication, dealing with epileptic seizures and personal care
· SVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable but not essential
· A minimum of 6 months previous experience working with vulnerable adults within the last 2 years
· 2 reference contacts one of which supports your care experience
You will be asked to register or update and fund your PVG Disclosure check. Support Workers will also be invited to attend our mandatory healthcare training courses which are offered free of charge.
We offer the following to our Support Workers:
· Excellent holiday benefits
· A dedicated Healthcare team, committed to helping you
· Competitive weekly pay starting from £9.00 per hour
· Access to free training
· Flexible and locations to suit your lifestyle
· Online diary to help you manage your availability and working diary
If you are ready for a new and rewarding challenge please send your up to date CV to be considered.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND