Our client has been providing facilities management service since the 1980's. Their business has evolved significantly since then into multiple business streams. Their culture is one of encouraging people to be their best and do the best job that they can do.
The company is growing rapidly, and we are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join the team in Inverness. In the role of Maintenance Electrician the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of planned, reactive, repair and installation of electrical maintenance work. The work will be on commercial properties in and around the Perth area. They offer a competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long term work.
Responsibilities and duties
* Perform routine maintenance of electrical maintenance in commercial buildings
* Complete installation work
* Use handheld technology within allocated timescales
* Work as part of team members when required
* Work within SLA's
* Supervision of sub-contractors
* Complete general FM duties across the client's portfolio
Qualifications and skills
* A time served electrician with C&G or SVQ
* Previous experience in dealing with all types of electrical installation, service and maintenance work within the service sector
* Water testing experience
* Happy to work in a client facing environment
* Strong customer service focus
* Good health and safety awareness and knowledge
* High levels of communication
* Full UK driving licence
* Complete an enhanced Disclosure Scotland report
If you feel this role for a Maintenance Electrician is for you, please apply online now.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND