Looking for Security Managers, who have experience of planning and delivering security at high profile or major events, to undertake an assignment at the inaugural edition of the European Championships in Glasgow this summer.
This assignment will start immediately will run until 13 August 2018.
Liaising with Event Safety Officers, Event Managers and Police Scotland, you would be responsible for the delivery of Security Strategy and Operational Plans at Championship venues, cultural venues and accommodation sites.
This would include:
* Undertaking venue familiarisation visits and creation of a security plan for each
* Management of workforce and third party contract security organisations
* Working with Police Scotland, Scottish Fire & Rescue, Scottish Ambulance and others to ensure security and safety plans are fit for purpose and sufficient in relation to threats
* Be key security representative at multi-agency and licencing meetings
* Presenting security training packages
This position would be ideal for someone who has had similar experience as a Security Manager at a large scale event with the relevant skills to meet such a challenge.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the prestigious Championships in Glasgow this summer.
If you feel you have the right experience, and are passionate about this amazing sporting event, apply today and we will be in touch to discuss the role further.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND