ASA Recruitment's client has a vacancy for the role of Estimator/Surveyor in their expanding business across the Central Belt of Scotland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for surveying properties, providing accurate and detailed estimates, submitting tenders, valuations and invoices whilst negotiating and liaising with clients and suppliers.
With over 20 year's experience, they provide a specialist all trades reinstatement service to the Insurance and Loss Adjusting Market.
The role will be based out of the Head Office in Stirling, however there will be the ability to work remotely through periods of the week when schedules permit.
* Survey properties and accurately assess repair requirements on behalf of leading insurers.
* Complete and return bills of quantities and DOW tenders.
* Liaise with instructing principals and clients and attend contract meetings.
* Produce updates, programs and detailed RAMS.
* Liaise with in-house Project Management team.
* Complete all tenders, estimates and updates to schedules as required in a timely manner.
* Prepare and agree valuations plus produce invoices.
* At least 5 years proven experience in relevant sector.
* Ideally qualified to BSc/HND standard but consideration will be given to suitably experienced
people with the right personal attributes.
* Driving licence essential.
* IT competency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Elite functions.
* High degree of personal motivation with a can do attitude.
* Strong personal integrity.
* Flexibility regarding working hours to meet the requirements of this challenging position.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary package dependent on exact experience.
To indicate your interest in this Estimator/Surveyor role please apply now with your current CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND