Are you a document design professional seeking your next contract? We require a Form Designer to work on a high-profile and exciting programme of work which is based in Glasgow, for a period of 6 months initially.
As the Form Designer you will research, plan, test, deliver and maintain paper forms used by the general public.
The Form Designer's main duties include:
· Using design software to develop the design of the forms
· Planning and participating in the testing of the forms with end users and using the results to improve the design
· Ensuring the paper application forms meet inclusive communication standards
· Selecting options for print suppliers, managing the contract and all interaction with the supplier
To be considered for the role of Form Designer you will need:
· Extensive experience of form and/or document design
· Demonstrable experience in the use of page layout applications such as InDesign and knowledge of design software
· Proven ability to collate, organise, analyse and use information for continuous development
If you would like to be considered for this Form Designer role in Glasgow then please click the link below to apply.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND