ASA Recruitment run a very busy and successful Healthcare team and are looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants for their Client's Care Homes in West Edinburgh (EH14).
Full and part time opportunities are available for both day shift and night shift working patterns which means your working hours can be flexible to fit around any commitments.
In the role of Care Assistant, you will be required to attend to all aspects of service user's needs including physical and emotional well-being, social interaction and the promotion of independence, choice, dignity and respect.
To be considered for the role of Care Assistant in West Edinburgh you must:
* Provide references to support previous care experience
* Have the right to live and work in the UK
* Join Disclosure Scotland PVG Scheme
* Be passionate about providing a high standard of care
ASA Recruitment offers all their Care Assistants:
* Free training opportunities such as; epilepsy awareness, administration of medication and dementia awareness
* Competitive weekly pay
* Enhancements paid for weekend and unsociable hours
* Excellent holiday benefits
* A dedicated Healthcare team, committed to helping you
* Online diary to help you manage your availability and working diary
If you feel you have the right experience to join our Healthcare team in Edinburgh please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss suitable opportunities.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND