ASA wants to meet new candidates to take up the role of Care Assistants for our clients across Portsoy, Banff, Turriff & Fraserburgh.
We are offering full Manual Handling Training on Wednesday 4 July from our highly experienced in-house trainer (at no cost to yourself) as well as the opportunity to meet our dedicated and knowledgeable consultants from the ASA Healthcare team.
The advantages of working for ASA:
* Flexible working hours, you choose when to work
* Excellent rates of pay starting from £8.50 - £11.00 per hour and enhanced rates for unsociable hours
* Holiday accrual
* An online portal for you to manage your diary and view your assignments and timesheets
* A dedicated Healthcare team here to support you
Care Assistants with an aspiration to have an impact on other people's lives, who are approachable, dependable and who strive to deliver high quality person centred support, would be well suited to this position.
* You will need to have had at least 6 months experience as a Support Worker/Care Assistant/Home Carer
* Having a SVQ 2 or higher is desirable
* You will need to update your PVG and SSSC registration or become a member of both if not already registered
* Being a driver is an benefit but not crucial
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated Care Assistant and want to join ASA growing team across Aberdeenshire, get in touch!
Please send your current CV to have the chance to secure your training place on Wednesday 4 July 2018.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND