ASA Recruitment's client has a new opportunity for a Working Foreman with a background in civils/groundworks for work on sites across the Scottish central belt.
As a key member of the construction team the successful applicant will be required to work within a team and undertake a wide variety of construction projects. Experience as a working foreman is essential, working with a groundwork/civils squad, ideally with experience working on various projects.
- Plan the resources required in line with the site programme to ensure targets are met and monitor health and safety, ensuring all operatives are wearing the correct PPE.
- Carry out site inductions, tool box talks, check certifications.
- Understand the company health and safety policy and ensure that it is brought to the attention of all employees.
- Supervise various trades and subcontractors.
- Various groundworks including the setting of levels and excavations, concreting works including slabs, foundations, formation works, drainage and reinforcement.
- On larger projects, you may be required to coordinate and interface with other works such as steel erecting and cladding.
- Expected to be aware and raise alarm at the presence of dangers on site and adhere to strict health and safety regulations.
- Experience of working within the civil engineering industry for a main contractor is preferable.
- Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
- Full UK driving licence.
- You must also have an in date SMSTS/ SSSTS, CSCS with First Aid is desirable.
Salary & Package :
A competitive salary plus benefits package will be based dependent on experience.
To indicate your interest in this Working Foreman role please apply now with your current CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND