ASA are currently working with a successful worldwide organisation who are looking for an Assistant Financial Reporting Manager to join their existing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for their first move from professional services to industry and offers the chance of fantastic career progression.
The Assistant Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for:
* Reviewing and preparing statutory accounts and board reports
* Regulatory reporting
* Ensuring all accounting standards are met
* Working with auditors
* Ensuring all financial controls are adhered to
* Day to day team management and work allocations
* Working with global stakeholders
* A Qualified Accountant, ideally big 4 or mid-tier CA with minimum 2 years PQE
* Team management experience including 121's and appraisals
* Proven experience in stakeholder management and working to tight deadlines
This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to gain experience in a market leading global company. The end employer promotes a culture of ongoing employee development in a professional and enjoyable environment where successes are celebrated.
To be considered for this rare post which offers a competitive salary and benefits package, please apply online with an updated cv and we will be in contact.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND