Experienced CCW Venue Managers required for the Glasgow 2018 European Championships.
This assignment will start on 1 June and run until 13 August 2018.
In this role you would support the Catering, Cleaning & Waste Cluster Manager with the overall operational management of all CCW contractors performance including quality, financial and appearance.
The role will be varied and duties will include:
* Acting as key primary liaison and interface for all CCW matters
* Management of CCW service contractors across all the venues with daily KPI reporting
* Responsible for Food Safety Standards compliance and management systems in conjunction with Local Authority Environmental Health Officers
* Supervision of the venue waste management (sustainability)
* Management and reconciliation of workforce meal vouchers
* Reporting for CCW Team Manager
We're looking for CCW Venue Managers who have:
* A successful track record of large-scale event CCW roles
* Extensive knowledge of the Catering & Hospitality sector
* Good knowledge of CCW related legislation and best practice
* Strong communication, negotiation and procurement skills
* Large scale budget management skills, with proven ability to deliver efficiently and accurately
* Ability to work to key delivery timelines and budgets, in an evolving environment
If this assignment sounds of interest to you please apply online with a current CV and we will be in touch to discuss further.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND