Are you currently working in the care sector and looking for a new flexible and exciting role?
Are you a passionate and experienced support worker?
Are you looking for a company that provides full flexibility and support?
If so, see below details of the perfect role for you.
ASA are recruiting Support Workers to work in day centres in Glasgow and surrounding areas including Govan, Pollokshields and Cardonald.
You will have to be able to commit to working days, nights and weekends.
As a Support Worker you would be required to:
* Take responsibility for ensuring that the support provided meets the best practice standards and that you lead by example.
* Liaise and communicate effectively with tenant and families.
* Provide a high standard of personal care and attention to each tenant.
To be considered for the Support Worker position you will need to have:
* The ability to work well in a team.
* The ability to problem solve and think creatively.
* The ability to demonstrate an ability to assess and manage risk.
* Previous experience as a Support Worker or similar role.
The position of Support Worker comes with many benefits including:
* In-house training to support personal development.
* Support from ASA healthcare team 7 days a week.
* Web portal to help you manage your assignments diary and review time sheets online.
Successful applicants will need to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and reference check.
If you are interested in applying to the position of Support Worker please apply online with an up to date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND