ASA are currently working in partnership with one of the biggest support service providers in Aberdeen. Currently offering numerous services supporting vulnerable people across the community.
This is exciting opportunity for experienced Support Workers for on-going work with the possibility of permanent placement.
As part of their team you will be expected to support services users with day to day tasks like house work, shopping, medication, personal care and social events.
To be considered for the Support Worker role you will require:
- Caring nature and passionate and outgoing personality
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience working with vulnerable adults within the last 2 years
- SVQ Level 2 or higher qualification is essential
- 2 reference contacts one of which supports your care experience
- Experience in dealing with challenging behaviour and epilepsy rescue medication
In return we can offer to our Support Workers:
- Competitive weekly pay starting from £9.00 per hour
- Enhancements paid for weekend, unsociable hours and bank holidays
- Excellent holiday benefits and flexible working hours
- A dedicated Healthcare team, committed to helping you
- Online diary to help you manage your availability and working diary
If the role of Support worker sounds like the job for you please send your up to date CV to be considered.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND