ASA are assisting our Glasgow based client with the recruitment of a Payroll Assistant to join a well-established finance team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active individual to join a progressive and committed company. You will be based outside the immediate city centre of Glasgow.
As a Payroll Assistant, you would be required to:
· Process monthly payroll including pay slips and BACS
· Apply SSP, SMP and SPP calculations
· Produce weekly efficiency reports
· Monitor holidays and absences for all members of staff
· Ad-hoc duties within the team
To be considered for the Payroll Assistant role, you will need to have:
· High volume transactional experience
· The ability to work to a fast pace
· A pro-active and organised approach
· Excellent communication skills
The position of Payroll Assistant comes with many benefits including:
· 30 days annual leave inclusive to bank holidays
· A group pension scheme
If you are interested in applying for the Payroll Assistant position, please apply online with an up to date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND