Are you a Telehandler driver with a CPCS card, PPE and a valid driving licence looking for work immediately in Edinburgh and surrounding areas?
We are recruiting for an experienced Telehandler driver, who has experience working on a residential site, for our award winning house building client.
The work will be mostly driving on site but must be able to drive on public roads between sites.
Duties will also include:
- Supporting the trades on site
- Unloading deliveries
- Keeping site tidy
- Work off the machine when required
You will receive the following benefits:
- Long term work with opportunity to go permanent
- Hourly rate of £15 per hour for 39 hours per week (Umbrella) overtime available
To be eligible for consideration you must meet the following requirements:
- Blue CPCS card and driving licence
- Previous work references (2 required)
We are looking to start the role of Telehandler driver in Edinburgh ASAP, so please apply and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND