Do you have experience of leading teams? Experienced in HR responsibilities? Interested in being part of the inaugural edition of the European Championships in Glasgow this summer?
If so, read on as this might be the perfect opportunity for you to use your staff management and HR experience to contribute to the success of this prestigious event.
In a supervisory role, your responsibilities would include:
* Daily reporting for the Main Operations Centre
* Central safeguarding representative at nominated venue
* Key escalation point for event staff/workforce at venue
* Management of event staff scheduling, shift support and meal voucher system
* Operational support for Incident Management process
* Management of small team of event volunteers at venue
* Support delivery of staff Retention & Recognition programme and key team communications
This is a challenging role so we're looking for a strong team player with customer facing experience who is used to working in a high pressure environment. IT skills essential.
Please note training will be provided for key aspects of this role.
This assignment starts 1 June and will run until 13 August 2018.
If you feel you meet the brief apply online with your current CV and we will be in touch soon to discuss the role in more detail.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND