We're looking for a team of Workforce Operations Assistants to look after our teams of staff and volunteers at set venue locations during the European Championships in Glasgow this summer.
As one of the team, you would be set a designated area at one of the venues.
The services you would provide would include:
* Running a check-in/out process
* Provision of refreshments
* Resolving any issues that may arise (with discretion)
* Helping with the delivery of staff training and recognition programme
* Attending to the needs of a small team of volunteers
* Responsible for communication of key updates to your allocated team
If you have experience of leading teams, ideally in an event environment, we would be very keen to hear from you. HR experience would also be very beneficial. IT skills essential.
This assignment will start early July and run until 13 August 2018.
To register your interest please apply online with your current CV and we will be in touch to discuss the role further.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND