The smooth operation of the workforce at the forthcoming European Championships in Glasgow this summer is paramount to the success of the Championships.
Key to this is the planning and delivery of the staff management programme.
We're looking for experienced Workforce Planning & Delivery Officers to work with the Workforce Planning and Human Resources team to put in place and implement efficient processes.
This would suit someone with HR or staff management experience and excellent organisational skills.
The work will be very varied and may evolve dependent on the changing need of the Championships.
To be considered for this role we're looking for the relevant experience including:
* Demonstrable experience of efficient and effective collation of data and utilising an Event Management System
* Understanding of mandatory and confidential requirements of data collection and management
* Experience of conducting and recording eligibility and re-accreditation checks
* Effective communication skills and stakeholder management experience
* Proficient in identifying and resolving issues and escalating when appropriate
* Calm head when under pressure
This assignment will commence early May and run until 13 August 2018.
If you've got the relevant experience and skills, and are passionate about Glasgow 2018, please apply online today with your most up to date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND